Of course this list could apply to any lady this summer, but you know I'm especially proud to be a Southern gal!
1. Jack Rogers: If you don't have a pair, invest in some today! I say invest, because they're a bit pricey for a pair of flip flops..but they're so much more than just flip flops. They last foreverrrrr and can be dressed up or down. A definite summer must have. I recently got a pair of the "Cork" colored ones (you can see them here) and they are probably my favorites so far.
2. Monogrammed iPhone case: Because, hello?!, everything has to be monogrammed. I just found this Aztec case yesterday, and fell in love.
3. Studs: I am a huge fan of teeny tiny earrings...especially when they're in the shape of a cute animal. (My birds are my favorite). They are perfect for any outfit, and especially great for a more casual look this summer.
4. Nail Polish. 'Tis the season to have fun, bright nails. :-) My current favorite is Peach Daiquiri by Essie.
5. MoroccanOil: My hair frizzes the second I step out into this 100% humidity. MoroccanOil is the only thing that semi-tames my hair. I can't remember the last time I bought a bottle because it lasts for so long. Caution: Do not buy the generic brand from beauty supplies...unless you like your hair to be unusually greasy.
6. Floppy Hat: I have my grey, monogrammed hat ready to go for this summer. It's definitely a fun accessory for beach trips.
I can't believe how soon summer will be here! Any additional items you would add to this list?
Top photo by Amber